It’s that time of the year again when we make resolutions to be a better person, start afresh and live life to the fullest. It’s also that time of the year when we stuff our faces with chocolates, champagne and other treats before settling down to read New Year’s prayers. New Year is a perfect time for making fresh starts, revamping our goals for the new year and finding ways to keep those new resolutions. New Year Prayers you should know if you want your new year to be filled with positivity and blessings.
New Year is just around the corner, so it’s time to kick off 2018 with a bang. And what better way to do that than by welcoming the New Year with a heartfelt prayer? Here are some of our best prayers for new years and new beginnings – whatever your faith or beliefs.
you’re always learning and growing as a person. In this article we will show you some of the best ways to start the New Year off right by praying for peace and prosperity. New Year is a special time in many cultures. In India, people celebrate with friends and family over fireworks and feasting. Other cultures also have their own traditions for celebrating the New Year. Here are some New Year Prayers that you can use during any season of the year.
New Year Prayers
- Thank You for new beginnings. What an incredible day this is with a fresh year’s potential stretched out before me. I want to be found faithful this year in each and every opportunity You bring to me. Thank You, God, for new beginnings.
- As the dawn breaks on a new year, let us give thanks for all we hold dear: our health, our family and our friends.
Let us release our grudges, our anger and our pains, for these are nothing but binding chains. Let us live each day in the most loving ways. Let us serve all who are in need, regardless of race, color or creed.
May your year be filled with peace, prosperity and love. May God’s blessings shower upon you and bestow upon each of you a bright, healthy and peaceful new year.
- Thank you for helping us to make it through this difficult year. Thank you that you’ve carried us through the uncertainty of deep waters, through the flames of trials, and through the pain of hard losses. We are constantly aware of how much we need you, your grace, your strength, your power working through even the toughest days.
- Thank you that you make all things new. Thank you for all that you’ve allowed into our lives this past year, the good along with the hard things, which have reminded us how much we need you and rely on your presence filling us every single day.
We ask that you will open doors needing to be opened and close the ones needing to be shut tight. We ask that you would help us release our grip on the things to which you’ve said ‘no,’ ‘not yet,’ or ‘wait.’ We ask for help to pursue you first, above every dream and desire you’ve put within our hearts.
- Bless my resolutions and promises. Give me the strength to carry them through. Fill me with hope, confidence and positivity.
Help me to live in the goodness that comes from doing what You want me to do.
Help me to put aside anxiety about the future and regret of the past, so that I might live in peace with You now, one day at a time.
- We pray that we become more responsible in our pursuits, our faith and our prayer life.
In our personal development, as members of our families, employees, and in society, we pray to improve in our duties and responsibilities. May we be more diligent and productive in our contribution.
Give us a gentle, kind, loving and patient heart. Bless us with a pleasant, cordial speech and manners.
- We, as a family know that we are so blessed. We pray for strength to get through the hardest parts of the year, and the many adjustments we would be making. We pray that should temptation stumble upon our path, we could simply look away, remembering, and desiring every goal we have set.
- May your inner vision be transformed so that you can see more clearly your own journey with all humankind as a journey of peace, hope, and bondedness.
Thank God for such a beautiful beginning. It’s a blessing to witness such a sunny first day of the year. It will be a year of opportunities and awesomeness.
- May ALLAH make your year a happy one!
Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,
But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows.
- May everyone in our family be willing to begin anew with a clean slate. We know that you are always ready to forgive us. Help us to be willing to forgive ourselves and to forgive one another.
- Let this year be filled with the things that are truly good with the comfort of warmth in our relationships, with the strength to help those who need our help and the humility and openness to accept help from others.
As we make our resolutions for the year ahead, let us go forward with great hope that all things can be possible.
- Even If we have, less talks less hellos less stories Less greetings but always Remember that my prayers will never be less for you. Wishes you a Bright, Happy and Prosperous New Year with God Bless! A Brighter, Better New Year
- Every year comes with its challenges, but you and those dear to you will find the wisdom to navigate through the twists and turns life presents to you. The grace of God will forever abide with you in everything you do.
- God, I pray for wisdom, knowledge, and motivation in the coming school year. I pray that my teachers and peers are kind and understanding and that I forge new, strong connections.
I pray that I find joy and interest in my studies and excel in everything that I do. Help me to exceed expectations, complete all of my work ahead of time, and prioritize study time responsibly.
- We pray for all family members: father, mother, husband, wife, brothers and sisters. We pray for each one to be blessed with Your love and providence that they may be part of a family of unity, peace and well being.
May there be love in the family which will overlook all shortcomings. Let there be compassion which will see one another in mercy. And may there be forgiveness and acceptance in the times of failure and disappointments.
- Let me remember the past year. In so doing, I truly repent of all that has hindered me from abiding in You. Forgive me, for the promises and resolutions I made and never fulfilled.
Forgive me, for the times I neglected prayer and Your word as my focus. Let me recall the things that hindered me from getting closer to You and keeping Your word.
- Allah, help us enter the New Year quietly,
thoughtful of who we are to ourselves and to others,
mindful that our steps make an impact
and our words carry power. May we walk gently.
May we speak only after we have listened well. Creator of all life, help us enter the New Year reverently, aware that you have endowed
every creature and plant, every person and habitat with beauty and purpose. May we regard the world with tenderness. May we honor rather than destroy.
- Consult not your fears, but your hopes and your dreams.
Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential.
Concern not yourself with what you tried and failed in, but what it is still possible to do.
Now is the time to put aside past and present setbacks and failures and look with confidence to the new day called tomorrow.
- Dear God,
Give me the courage to begin again to overlook the difficulties, to overcome the obstacles and to stay open to the moment as best I can. Help me be patient enough to know it takes time to start over, and wise enough to ask for help from friends and family when I need it. As I look to the future, may I reflect on the past and remember the lessons it’s taught me. And God, may I always look to you for strength and guidance.
- May God protect you now, Tomorrow and forever! may He protect you against any evil that is set against you! May this Year fill you with Joy, Prosperity, Happiness and Strength, Happy New Year My Dear.
- It is a thing of joy to step into the new year. It is even much more joyous that you are a part of it, babe. Happy New Year.
There is no other as loving as you are. Truly, you are the best lover my life has ever identified with. Happy New Year, darling.
- The journey into this new year began from the past year as we hoped and planned toward it. I am so glad that we were able to make it successfully. Happy New Year, honey. I wish you long life in health to witness more lovely years with me.
- God, thank you helping me get through a difficult year. I know that even in the darkest valleys of my life, you have been with me. Your love has carried me through challenging times.
Please renew my heart and my mind. Help me leave behind the bitterness and pain of former things. Replace the old and broken ways of my heart and restore me with your grace and strength.
Fill me with new blessings, joy and peace. Help renew my heart so that I can be ready for a new beginning.
- Despite the ups and downs in the year past, you braved it through and into a fresh year. What more can I say than to hope that the New Year will be much more smooth, stress-free, and restful for you. You deserve such.
- Old things have passed away, it’s time for a new dawn. We’ve been given another chance to achieve our goals. I pray God be with you and see you through the year. Happy new year.
Life doesn’t get easier, rather we become stronger and resilient. As you step into this new year I hope you get the strength to persevere.
- New achievements, new Happiness, new miracles, new hope, all these are my wishes for you as you step into the new year. Wishing you a prosperous new year.
This new year I pray all your dreams to come true. Hope you enjoy the ride through this past year. Happy new year to you and your family.
Many cultures hold New Year as a special occasion to reflect on one’s life, aspirations and the future ahead. New Year is the perfect time to renew one’s faith in the future and set new goals for the year to come. New Year prayers are an excellent way to start off this special time of reflection and renewal. New Year prayers are offered for many different reasons, but at their heart they encapsulate a desire for your soul to be rejuvenated and restored so that you may be strong and ready for another exciting year ahead. Here are some New Year prayers you can use as a starting point.
If you have never prayed before or if you need some extra guidance on how to start praying on this new year, this article should help you out. Here we will focus on New Year Prayers and their importance as well as different ways you can incorporate them into your daily life.
It’s a new year and it’s time for a fresh start. If you’re anything like us, you always want to start the year off on the right foot and spread positive vibes wherever you go. But what better way to do that than by sharing some New Year’s Prayers with your loved ones? New Year’s is a special time of reflection, gratitude, and hope. It’s also an opportunity to set intentions for the coming year, especially if your New Year’s resolution was to improve your life or relationships in some way.